Welcome to the Bennett Truck Transport “Become an Agent” section of our website. We are excited that you have taken a moment to look at the opportunities and the advantages that Bennett can offer an agent through our wide range of diversified services.
With nearly 20 years as an industry leader, BTT has built a strong foundation for our customers, contractors, employees and you the Agent. I hope you take a few moments to take a look at what we can offer you.
Click on one of the items below to find out more about becoming an agent for Bennett Truck Transport.
BTT’s diversity of services and equipment gives our agents better revenue and load opportunity. In addition to BTT’s core services, we offer you revenue as e a freight finder for Bennett’s other affiliated companies. We also provide even more capacity opportunities through our brokerage division.
We are financially stable company that offers easy to use technology systems, paid in-house and on-site training, and the support you need to run a successful business. Though we are large enough to serve the needs of thousands of customers worldwide, we’re also a family-owned company that is committed to our core values and our people.
If you’re a motivated business entrepreneur and team player, who wants to join a company with some of the industries best incentives, service and support, then please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.866.5500 ext 396.
In House and On-Site Training, paid by Bennett
- The company will train the Agent upon execution of the agency agreement.
- Training will include Company rules and procedures and how to use the Company’s web based computer system.
Regional Manager Support
- The Company will support Agent with sales support, training and tools whenever possible and supply agents with marketing and sales collateral.
- Agent’s Regional Manager will go to Agent’s office and review paperwork and will also go on sales calls to help Agent understand how to present the Company to the customer.
Diversity of Services
BTT offers RV, Toter and International opportunities and access to capabilities for load coverage through our brokerage division.
Web Based System
We offer visibility of available capacity for freight coverage and utilize tracking and tracing.
No Protected Areas
A sales policy and system that protects the Agent and their active shipper accounts
Bennett is a financially sound company that takes pride in paying their bills on time every time and provides weekly settlements to our Agents.
Agent Advisory Board
This is a board of agents that represents our agents nationwide with Management’s attention to listen to new ideas, individual solutions and concerns.
Celebrating Nearly 20 Years
Since 1994, BTT has provided transportation solutions with continued growth working with our experienced Owner/Operators and drivers operating throughout the 48 states, Canada and Mexico.
We are proud of our company values of Integrity, Respect, Quality Service, Safety Culture, Spiritual Commitment, Family Culture, Loyalty, Responsibility and Financial Strength. These values provide the foundation and strength we work from each day.
- Agent must generate at least $250,000.00
- The agent must have solid experience and strong relations within the RV and/or manufactured homes industry
- Agent’s office will be open for conducting business from 8:00am – 5:00pm local time or when needed to meet customer demands; Monday through Friday, except for company designated holidays.
- Credit Verification & Background Check – A credit check and background check will be performed on each new agent applicant. A credit application is to be signed by the agent authorizing the Company to verify agent’s credit information. The applicant will supply three (3) references to be enclosed with the applicant.
Services Provided by Bennett
- The company will assist agent in setting up the interface necessary for agent to access Company’s computer system, including providing any proprietary software necessary for agent to conduct business with the company.
- The company will provide ongoing training and system support to assure that the agent is up to date with any changes in Company rules, procedures, and software.
- On shipments handled by company, company will provide cargo, general, and automotive liability insurance and, upon request, will provide agent’s customers with a certificate of insurance showing such coverage. The company will make reasonable effort to provide transportation on all shipments arranged by agent; however, agent understands and agrees that company serves the general public and is unable to commit to handle any and all shipments.
- On shipments handled by company, BTT will provide billing and collection for freight charges and may require the agent’s assistance.